Cani TAO-FU / Balance & Dog Digestion
Cani TAO-FU / Balance & Dog Digestion
Food supplement for dogs, which contributes to the good balance of digestive system.
Type of imbalanced energy for which Cani TAO-FU should be used could corresponds, according to modern science, to situations with Digestive disorders, Diarrhoea, Distension and abdominal pain, Intestinal gas, Bad breath ...
As it is important to choose the right product, we advise you to take few minutes to fill our form. Christine or Jean-Luc will reply as soon as possible. They also offer tailor-made answer if necessary. It is free and without engagement. Click here !
Indicative dosage (can be adapted):
1 capsule per day for 3 kg of weight or 1/2 measuring spoon per day for 10 kg of weight (to be mixed with food). Better to give half the morning and half the evening, if possible.
With Cani TAO-FU, give your dog the best of nature now! He will be delighted.
Cani TAO-FU, 100% natural, composed only of carefully selected plants, contributes to the good balance of digestive system.
By helping your dog to harmonize his YIN and YANG energies, Cani TAO-FU has a lasting action while being gentle with your animal.
Cani TAO-FU is available under plants powder in caps, in a 50 g jar or in an "economic" format in a 100 g jar.
Type of imbalanced energy for which Cani TAO-FU should be used could correspond, according to modern science, to situations with Digestive disorders following a consumption of spoiled or unsuitable food, Diarrhoea, Distension and abdominal pain, Intestinal gas, Poor breath...
When digestive system is clogged up, energy production is poor and this results in a combination of heat / humidity (RE / SHI) leading to fermentation, a source of bad smell and various disorders.
Chinese tradition advises to make a regular drainage of digestive system, at least once a year.
Your experts opinion
• Cani TAO-FU is a product that can be used as often as necessary, as soon as need arises.
• The use of Cani TAO-FU is strongly recommended before a dewormer.
• For certain breeds of dogs which easily display digestive problems, such as French bulldogs, we recommend that you use Cani TAO-FU regularly. Two or three days, once a month is a good average. To be adapted according to the situation.
• In rare cases, some dogs may be less enthusiastic about our products. In this case, we invite you to use a treat. We appreciate the cancoillotte cheese because it is convenient and not very fat. As a last resort, there remains the solution of “A/D” wet food from Hills, which are certainly not organic, but very tasty and whose dogs love. In some situations, the most important thing is that your pet takes his plants.
• Our products are specially formulated to be associated with each other if necessary.
• Regarding Cani TAO-FU, no side effects or incompatibility with other products have been reported to date.
Science point of view
The other plant active ingredients present in Cani TAO-FU give it a wide variety of properties:
> Promote fats digestion
> Increase digestive enzymes secretion
> Reduce blood lipids
> Helps to reduce appearance of certain cancers
• Composed of Rhizoma Ciperi Rotundi, Peric Citri Reticulatae, Semen Raphani Sativi, Fructus Crataegi, Fructus Oryzae Sativae, Rhizoma Pinelliae and rhizoma atractylodes.
• Regulatory name> Food supplement - No additive
AnimoTAO Customer reviews
Great product that I recommend!
I use it regularly, every time my dog has loose or liquid stools. Immediate effect after 2 days.
I do a 10-day course in general and I always come back to order. I always have a jar in my pharmacy.
Excellent product !!!
excellent product! The only one that really works on my dog suffering from rectal haemorrhagic colitis.
It works on both diarrhea and constipation ...