Cani TAO-XIN / Dog Heart cough
Cani TAO-XIN / Dog Heart cough
Food supplement for dogs, which contributes to cardiac and pulmonary functions balance.
Type of imbalanced energy for which Cani TAO-XIN should be used could correspond, according to modern science, to situations such as Heart failure, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiac cough ...
Compatible with conventional treatments and ideal for elderly dog.
Product acclaimed by our customers, which makes it one of the best-selling products in our range. Your dog will thank you!
As it is important to choose the right product, we advise you to fill our form. Christine or Jean-Luc will reply as soon as possible. They also offer tailor-made answer if necessary. It's free and without engagement. Click here !
Indicative dosage (can be adapted):
1 capsule per day for 3 kg of weight or 1/2 measuring spoon per day for 10 kg of weight (to be mixed with food). Better to give half the morning and half the evening, if possible.
Cani TAO-XIN is the power of plants combined with sweetness of nature!
Cani TAO-XIN 100% natural, composed only of carefully selected plants, contributes to cardiac and pulmonary functions comfort.
By helping your dog to harmonize his YIN and YANG energies, Cani TAO-XIN has a lasting action while being gentle with your animal.
Cani TAO-XIN is available under plants powder in caps, in a 50 g jar or in an "economic" format in a 100 g jar.
Type of imbalanced energy for which Cani TAO-XIN should be used could correspond, according to modern science, to situations such as Heart failure, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiac cough, Vomiting ...
Cardiac function is to be linked to "WOOD" element of which Liver is a part. With energy overpressure, it tends to rise excessively, carrying with it "METAL" sphere energy. Instead of going down, this energy goes up, which cause coughing or vomiting, especially for old animals.
Your experts opinion
• Association with Cani TAO-SHUI is often recommended.
• Plan a cure of 2 to 3 months depending of problem chronicity, to be renewed if necessary.
• Preferably split into two intakes. With a treat or mixed with usual food.
• In rare cases, some dogs may be less enthusiastic about our products. In this case, we invite you to use a treat. We appreciate the cancoillotte cheese because it is convenient and not very fat. As a last resort, there remains the solution of “A/D” wet food from Hills, which are certainly not organic, but very tasty and whose dogs love. In some situations, the most important thing is that your pet takes his plants.
• Our products are specially formulated to be associated with each other if necessary.
• Regarding Cani TAO-XIN, no side effects or incompatibility with other products have been reported to date.
• Composed of Fructus Tribuli, Ramulus Uncariae, Rhizoma Gastrodiae, Radix Gentiana, Cortex Fraxini, Rd Rhemanniae Glutin., Cortex Eucommiae, Fructus Lycii Chinensis, Radix Paeoniae, Tuber Ophiopogonis, Radix Polygoni, Radix Angelicae, Tuber Asparagi, Radix Adenophorae.
• Regulatory name> Food supplement - No additive
AnimoTAO Customer reviews
Great product that I recommend!
very satisfied with the treatment
Heart problem, she is at the beginning of age-related heart failure. I am very satisfied with the treatment and continue it for life.
Many thanks to Christine for listening, her good advice and her great kindness for my little Biane.